Pages

Saturday, 16 January 2016

Soap & Glory Soaper Star Set Review

Hello everyone!!

As the title suggests I am going to be talking about and reviewing some of the Soap & Glory products.
I hadn't actually tried anything from Soap & Glory until a couple of weeks ago but I must admit that I have completely fallen in love.

SOAPER STAR GIFT SET (Link )
This was the biggest set that I picked out and I am so so impressed with it. This set retails for £20 which is such good value for all the products that come inside. I believe all of the products are in the orginal pink set.
The set includes:
-the cosiest fluffy socks
-a loafer
-a 50ml hand food hand cream
-a 50ml heel genius foot cream
-500ml clean on me moisturizing shower cream
-a 200ml scrub of you life body buffer/scrub
-a 200ml righteous butter body butter




Hand Food
This one is one of their 'handbag heroes' sizes but it is a perfect size. You need the tiniest amount as it is so moisturizing. Hand cream is something that I like the idea of and when I use it I love it. Hand food sinks in super good which I think definitely make it a excellent hand cream.
Heel Genius
Again this is one of the handbag sized products. As you may have guessed is a foot/heel cream. I'm not sure whether it is supposed to be the original pink scent but it smells slightly different. Its also blue!! The product itself does work quite well but I reckon to completely get rid of dry, cracked heels you would need to apply it consistently for several days. It is also one that you don't have to apply over night as it sinks in rather quickly.

Clean On Me
This is a super creamy, moisturizing shower gel. It can be used with a moisturizer/body lotion or without as it is quite moisturizing. I really like that it has a pump dispenser as it makes it easier to get out when in the shower. (anyone have those moment when you have shower gel in your hand and you have to tried and use one hand to put the lid on) You only need a tiny bit each time as it foam up really nicely, so the big bottle will last me for ages.

Scrub Of Your Life
If you didn't guess from the name, this is a body scrub. The granules (couldn't think of another word) in this scrub are like the perfect size to exfoliate your skin without taking half of it off. The scent is orginal pink so smells exactly the same as the other products. I never really had an exfoliator but since using this one my skin has been so much softer.

Righteous Butter
This is a really good sized product but not the deluxe size. Body butters are something I will use to moisturise when I get out of the shower. This has fit really nicely into my new shower routine (possible post so leave a comment if you would like to see it) and has left my skin feeling super soft after using it.

So that is everything for today's post. I hope you have enjoyed my first post (kind of) and I am going to try really hard to keep it up again.

Love you all lots
xxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment