How are you all doing?? I am currently deciding on which weekday I am going to be uploading so let know what you would like down in the comments below.
TMI TAG
1: What are you wearing? currently leggings (from Sainsbury's) and a flannel shirt (from select)
2: Ever been in love? nope :(
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? nope
4: How tall are you? 5 foot, 9 inches
5: How much do you weigh? I don't actually know
6: Any tattoos? nope
7: Any piercings? I have one in my ear lobes
8: OTP? Jake Boys and Emily Canham
9: Favorite Show? Dance Mums UK or Take Me Out
10: Favorite bands? Little Mix
11: Something you miss? Summer:(
12: Favorite song? I'm loving all the High School Musical songs atm
13: How old are you? 14
14: Zodiac sign? Leo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone caring and fun
16: Favorite Quote? 'It's a bad day, not a bad life'
17: Favorite actor? I don't really have one as I am so bad with actors names
18: Favorite color? Light blue and purple
19: Loud music or soft? Depends what mood I am in
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? nowhere in particular
21: How long does it take you to shower? usually about 20 mins to actually get in the shower and then 15-20mins in the shower depending on what I need to do
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? usually about an hour, unless I am rushing
23: Ever been in a physical fight? nope
24: Turn on? someone funny
25: Turn off? someone self-obsessed
26: The reason I started blogging? because it was away to record memories and talk about things I am into
27: Fears? walking down steep hills and needles
28: Last thing that made you cry? probably stress
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I don't actually know
30: Meaning behind your blog URL? because I want to capture important moments in my life
31: Last book you read? Girl Online On Tour
32: The book you’re currently reading? Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter
33: Last show you watched? Take Me Out
34: Last person you talked to? my bestfriends
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? it was my dad
36: Favorite food? I love anything sweet
37: Place you want to visit? I would love to go back to America
38: Last place you were? my Grandad's house
39: Do you have a crush? maybe
40: Last time you kissed someone? never have
41: Last time you were insulted? I don't know
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? apple or pineapple gummy bears
43: What instruments do you play? the only instrument I can play is a recorder
44: favourite piece of jewellery? my heart band ring
45: Last sport you played? dance (if you class that as a sport)
46: Last song you sang? Seven Years Old
47: favourite chat up line? don't really have one
48:Have you ever used it? never needed to
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? actually don't know as I have been on holiday the past week
50: Who should answer these questions next? anyone who wants to
Hope that you all enjoyed today's post. See you all soon!
Love Lauren
xx
2: Ever been in love? nope :(
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? nope
4: How tall are you? 5 foot, 9 inches
5: How much do you weigh? I don't actually know
6: Any tattoos? nope
7: Any piercings? I have one in my ear lobes
8: OTP? Jake Boys and Emily Canham
9: Favorite Show? Dance Mums UK or Take Me Out
10: Favorite bands? Little Mix
11: Something you miss? Summer:(
12: Favorite song? I'm loving all the High School Musical songs atm
13: How old are you? 14
14: Zodiac sign? Leo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone caring and fun
16: Favorite Quote? 'It's a bad day, not a bad life'
17: Favorite actor? I don't really have one as I am so bad with actors names
18: Favorite color? Light blue and purple
19: Loud music or soft? Depends what mood I am in
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? nowhere in particular
21: How long does it take you to shower? usually about 20 mins to actually get in the shower and then 15-20mins in the shower depending on what I need to do
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? usually about an hour, unless I am rushing
23: Ever been in a physical fight? nope
24: Turn on? someone funny
25: Turn off? someone self-obsessed
26: The reason I started blogging? because it was away to record memories and talk about things I am into
27: Fears? walking down steep hills and needles
28: Last thing that made you cry? probably stress
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I don't actually know
30: Meaning behind your blog URL? because I want to capture important moments in my life
31: Last book you read? Girl Online On Tour
32: The book you’re currently reading? Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter
33: Last show you watched? Take Me Out
34: Last person you talked to? my bestfriends
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? it was my dad
36: Favorite food? I love anything sweet
37: Place you want to visit? I would love to go back to America
38: Last place you were? my Grandad's house
39: Do you have a crush? maybe
40: Last time you kissed someone? never have
41: Last time you were insulted? I don't know
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? apple or pineapple gummy bears
43: What instruments do you play? the only instrument I can play is a recorder
44: favourite piece of jewellery? my heart band ring
45: Last sport you played? dance (if you class that as a sport)
46: Last song you sang? Seven Years Old
47: favourite chat up line? don't really have one
48:Have you ever used it? never needed to
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? actually don't know as I have been on holiday the past week
50: Who should answer these questions next? anyone who wants to
Hope that you all enjoyed today's post. See you all soon!
Love Lauren
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment