Over the past few weeks I have started to finish up quite a few products. Most of these products are completely empty but a few of the other almost are. I am still going to include these because it will bulk the post out a little bit.
This is my second can of this as they last so long. I love this hairspray so much as it holds your hair in place all day and doesn't really have a smell to it like some do. Also you can really feel it in your
hair. The price is only £2 from most supermarkets so is really affordable.
Primark Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes
Primark do the cheapest wipes as they are only £1 for 2 packs. I mainly use these to clean makeup from the back of my hand or surface and foundation of my lips when doing my makeup. I definitely recommend these as you could use them on your face as well. They do several types so you are bound to find some suited to your skin. I have also seen eye makeup remover ones and deodorising ones which I may try as well.
Carex Strawberry Laces Hand Gel
This hand gel smells so nice, although not really like strawberry laces I would say. I believe that they are only about £1 so definitely not expensive and easy to take
around with you. Its also super refreshing on your hands so it good on a hot day.
Simple Eye Make-up Remover
This works well for me as I only wear a little bit of eye makeup but it may not work as well if you wear a lot. It is really gentle on your eyes so if you have sensitive skin this will work well. Simple always have offers going on so have a look out for that to get a bit of a discount.
This foundation is actually amazing. The shade match is perfect for my skin. The texture of this is so
smooth and blends out so easily. I found it at B&M for £3.99 which is a really good bargain as I think it is normally about £7.99.
I found this in Tesco's on offer for only £2.99. The applicator is quite rounded which makes it really easier to conceal spots and
blemishes. The shade is actually number 2 but is the perfect match. It gives a reasonably high coverage but can take a while (in comparison to other concealers) to blend out.
MUA Hide & Conceal
At only £1 this concealer is a bargain. The shade is perfect and it offers a light coverage which is what I expected from the price. I
like to use this one when topping up my makeup throughout the day. The only downside to this one is it is a bit difficult to blend out.
That is everything that I have finished up recently. Hope you enjoyed this post!
Love Lauren
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment