Today I have some life hacks to share with you that could help make your life a little easier.
1. Use wallpaper samples as backgrounds for pictures
If you are a blogger, you will know the struggle of finding a good backgrounds for pictures but I have the solution. When you are in a DIY store (like B&Q or Homebase), they have sample rolls for all the their wallpapers which you get take for free. This means that you can get cheap backgrounds that look good in pictures.
2. Use elastic bands or hair bobbles to help open nail varnishes
If you are struggle to open a nail varnish bottle then wrap an elastic band around the lid to make it easier to grip onto and open the bottle.
3. Use sticky dots to organise flash cards
I have used this on my science flash cards by having a different colour for each unit we have done. This means that when you come to revise it is easy for you to find the right cards.
4. Use to-do lists as a visual representation of what you have done
I find that knowing what have achieved so far that day gives me the motivation to carry on being productive. I printed off some that are meant for planners that I can stick in my diary so that I can look back and see what I have achieved.
5. Use cardboard boxes as organisers in drawers
Although I do have a few shop brought organisers most of my separators are just cardboard boxes. Some ideas of what you can organiser with them are:
-shoeboxes to keep bras organised
-small boxes to hold makeup products
-gift boxes to hold things you want to display as they look nice
6. Keep your wardrobe/clothes organised
To make it easier to find clothes when you are getting dressed in the morning keep you wardrobe organised. I only have a hanging rail in my wardrobe so I have my clothes in a grouped order. So I have my onesies, long sleeve pj tops (as they take up a lot of room in my drawers), school uniform, short sleeves tops, long sleeve tops, scarves, playsuits/dresses/dungarees, skirts, hoodies and then sweaters to keep it organised. I also like to keep my drawers really organised as well.
7. Wash your makeup brushes using baby shampoo
It is important to wash your brushes regularly to prevent bacteria building up within theme. Instead of going out and buying a proper expensive cleaner just use baby shampoo.
8. Put conditioner on your legs after shaving them to make them super soft
So that is all the life hacks I have for you today but if you would like to see more leave me a comment down below.
Thanks for all your support recently!!!
Love Lauren
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment